Meaning of dick
- A male person.
- The penis.
- A highly contemptible person; a jerk.
That person is such a dick.
- Absolutely nothing.
Last weekend I did dick.
- Sexual intercourse with a man.
- To mistreat or take advantage of somebody (often with around or up).
Dude, don't let them dick you around like that!
- (of a man) To have sexual intercourse with.
- A detective.
private dick, railroad dick
Ten in Cumbrian sheep counting
Information about dick
- The plural form of dick is: dicks.
- Languages in which dick is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of dick
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- dick is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Translation of dick
- German: Schwanz, Penis, Glied, Pimmel, Lümmel, Zipfel, Willy
- Portuguese: pénis
- French: pénis, queue, membre, zob, zizi, bite, verge
- Spanish: pene, verga, pijo
- Italian: membro, pene, cazzo, verga, mazza
Words that rhyme with dick
Dick, Sadick, Biddick, Caddick, Capeneddick, Chappaquiddick, Reddick, Roddick, niddick, scuddick, toddick, zaddick, Benedick, benedick, medick, Hildick, Bendick, Burdick, cleverdick, swordick, Fosdick