Meaning of Dick
- A male person.
- The penis.
- A highly contemptible person; a jerk.
That person is such a dick.
- Absolutely nothing.
Last weekend I did dick.
- Sexual intercourse with a man.
- To mistreat or take advantage of somebody (often with around or up).
Dude, don't let them dick you around like that!
- (of a man) To have sexual intercourse with.
- A detective.
private dick, railroad dick
Ten in Cumbrian sheep counting
Information about Dick
- It's a proper name.
- The plural form of Dick is: Dicks.
- Languages in which Dick is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Dick
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- Dick is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with Dick
dick, Sadick, Biddick, Caddick, Capeneddick, Chappaquiddick, Reddick, Roddick, niddick, scuddick, toddick, zaddick, Benedick, benedick, medick, Hildick, Bendick, Burdick, cleverdick, swordick, Fosdick