Meaning of ala
- A wing or winglike structure.
- A winglike anatomical process or part, especially of bone.
- The flattened border of some stems, fruits, and seeds, or one of the two side petals of certain flowers in the pea family.
- In ancient Rome, a small room opening into a larger room or courtyard.
In the style or manner of.
Information about ala
- The plural form of ala is: alas.
- Languages in which ala is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of ala
- It consists of 1 syllables and 3 chars.
- ala is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of ala
Words that rhyme with ala
Ala, akwa'ala, Jaala, Bala, Cabala, Nabala, alcabala, cabala, kabala, lardizabala, qabala, Cabbala, Kabbala, cabbala, kabbala, qabbala, falbala, Ambala, Jumbala, Kishambala, Shambala, matambala, tambala, Obala, Karbala, scybala, catacala, cicala, Zincala, mancala, Catocala, Ocala, Scala, scala, Tlaxcala, Adala, Daedala, Amygdala, Magdala, amygdala, bandala, chandala, mandala, wandala, Havdala, beala, Feala, Neala, fala, Mafala
Are you looking more rhymes for ala? Try our rhymes search engine.