Meaning of www
- Usually preceded by the: collectively, all of the web pages on the Internet stored in different computers around the world that hyperlink to each other and to other kinds of documents and media.
- Internet resources that are retrieved by Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
Information about www
- It is a name.
- Languages in which www is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of www
- It consists of 1 syllables and 3 chars.
- www is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Meaning World Wide Web:
Words that rhyme with www
No rhymes for www found