Meaning of vaguer
- Not clearly expressed; stated in indefinite terms.
- Not having a precise meaning.
a vague term of abuse
- Not clearly defined, grasped, or understood; indistinct; slight.
I haven’t the vaguest idea.
- Not clearly felt or sensed; somewhat subconscious.
a vague longing
- Not thinking or expressing one’s thoughts clearly or precisely.
- Lacking expression; vacant.
- Not sharply outlined; hazy.
- Wandering; vagrant; vagabond.
Information about vaguer
- It is an adjective.
- Languages in which vaguer is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of vaguer
- It consists of 1 syllables and 6 chars.
- vaguer is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
unclear, ambiguous, equivocal, indistinct, obscure, dazed, vacant, vacuous, fuzzy, hazy, erratic, roaming, unsettled, vagabond, vagrant
Words that rhyme with vaguer
beleaguer, inleaguer, leaguer, plaguer, proleaguer, unleaguer, reneguer, briguer, fainaiguer, intriguer, Berlinguer, haranguer, tonguer, broguer, cataloguer, dialoguer, noncataloguer, prologuer, proroguer, traveloguer, voguer, arguer, Bouguer
Are you looking more rhymes for vaguer? Try our rhymes search engine.