Meaning of sarcasm
- Use of acerbic language to mock or convey contempt, often using irony and (in speech) often marked by overemphasis and a sneering tone of voice.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
- An act of sarcasm.
Information about sarcasm
- It is a name.
- The plural form of sarcasm is: sarcasms.
- Languages in which sarcasm is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of sarcasm
- It consists of 2 syllables and 7 chars.
- sarcasm is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
gibe, taunt, derision, facetiousness, ridicule
Words that rhyme with sarcasm
Are you looking more rhymes for sarcasm? Try our rhymes search engine.