Meaning of raga
- Any of various melodic forms used in Indian classical music, or a piece of music composed in such a form.
- Passion, love, lust.
Information about raga
- It is a name.
- The plural form of raga is: ragas.
- Languages in which raga is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of raga
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- raga is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of raga
Words that rhyme with raga
Are you looking more rhymes for raga? Try our rhymes search engine.