Meaning of radiating
- To extend, send or spread out from a center like radii.
- To emit rays or waves.
The stove radiates heat.
- To come out or proceed in rays or waves.
The heat radiates from a stove.
- To illuminate.
- To expose to ionizing radiation, such as by radiography.
- To manifest oneself in a glowing manner.
- (ecology, intransitive) to spread into new habitats, migrate.
Information about radiating
- It is a verb.
- Languages in which radiating is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of radiating
- It consists of 4 syllables and 9 chars.
- radiating is a word polysyllabic because it has four or more syllables
Words that rhyme with radiating
Ting, ting, Hooperating, Italianating, Keating, Kweihwating, Photostating, abalienating, abating, abbreviating, abdicating, aberrating, abirritating, abjudicating, ablactating, ablating, abnegating, abominating, abrogating, absinthiating, absquatulating, accelerating, accentuating, acceptilating, acclimating, accommodating, acculturating, accumulating, acerbating, acetylating, acidulating, acierating, activating, actuating, acuating, acuminating, acylating, adiating, adjudicating, adminiculating, administrating, adstipulating, adulating, adulterating, adumbrating, advocating, aerating, aerobating, affiliating, agglomerating
Are you looking more rhymes for radiating? Try our rhymes search engine.