Meaning of papuan
- a native or inhabitant of Papua, or of Papua New Guinea.
- a heterogeneous group of around 750 languages spoken by some 3 million people in Papua New Guinea and neighbouring islands.
relating to Papua or its people or their languages.
Information about papuan
- The plural form of papuan is: papuans.
- Languages in which papuan is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of papuan
- It consists of 1 syllables and 6 chars.
- papuan is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with papuan
puan, Capuan, Papuan, Waiilatpuan
Are you looking more rhymes for papuan? Try our rhymes search engine.