Meaning of oceanic
- Of or relating to the ocean.
- Living in, produced by, or frequenting the ocean.
- Resembling an ocean in vastness or extent.
- Having a climate that has a relatively small difference in temperature between the warmest and coldest times of the year, and relatively high rainfall
Information about oceanic
- It is an adjective.
- Languages in which oceanic is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of oceanic
- It consists of 1 syllables and 7 chars.
- oceanic is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of oceanic
Words that rhyme with oceanic
Abanic, dimethylparabanic, parabanic, Scanic, Vulcanic, albicanic, cryptovolcanic, fluviovolcanic, neovolcanic, nonvolcanic, paleovolcanic, pseudovolcanic, semivolcanic, unvolcanic, urocanic, vaticanic, volcanic, vulcanic, Cardanic, Danic, Sudanic, danic, rhodanic, sudanic, Oceanic, bungeanic, cisoceanic, interoceanic, neanic, phyloneanic, preoceanic, rubeanic, suboceanic, transoceanic, unoceanic, anorganic, bioorganic, cosmorganic, deoxyloganic, disorganic, enorganic, exorganic, homorganic, hyperorganic, inorganic, manganic, metallorganic, metalorganic, microorganic, monorganic
Are you looking more rhymes for oceanic? Try our rhymes search engine.