Meaning of nunchakus
- A weapon originating from Okinawa, Japan, consisting of two sticks joined by a chain or cord.
- The skill of using this weapon in martial arts.
Information about nunchakus
- It is a name.
- The singular form of nunchakus is: nunchaku.
- Languages in which nunchakus is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of nunchakus
- It consists of 2 syllables and 9 chars.
- nunchakus is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Words that rhyme with nunchakus
Are you looking more rhymes for nunchakus? Try our rhymes search engine.