Meaning of manx
relating to the Isle of Man.noun
- the Celtic language formerly spoken in the Isle of Man.
- Manx people collectively.
from Old Norse, from Old Irish Manu ‘Isle of Man’ + -skr (equivalent of -ish1).
Information about manx
- Languages in which manx is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of manx
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- manx is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with manx
Are you looking more rhymes for manx? Try our rhymes search engine.