Meaning of mailbox
- A box into which mail is put
- A folder or account for the storage of e-mail; an electronic in-box or mailstore.
Information about mailbox
- It is a name.
- The plural form of mailbox is: mailboxes.
- Languages in which mailbox is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of mailbox
- It consists of 2 syllables and 7 chars.
- mailbox is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Translation of mailbox
- Spanish: buzón
Words that rhyme with mailbox
coalbox, wheelbox, hellbox, pillbox, spillbox, toolbox
Are you looking more rhymes for mailbox? Try our rhymes search engine.