Meaning of jeep
- A small, blocky, military-style vehicle with four-wheel drive, suited to rough terrain.
- A light utility truck from WWII used by the U.S. Army, and subsequently turned into the trademark Jeep when civilianized by originating manufacturer Willys-Overland.
- (genericized trademark) A sport utility vehicle or similar four-wheel-drive vehicle.
To travel by jeep.
Pertaining to utility or general purpose.noun
- (corrosion) A device for detecting discontinuity in a protective coating, also called a "holiday detector"
- A covered shopping cart, also called a "shopping stroller".
Information about jeep
- The plural form of jeep is: jeeps.
- Languages in which jeep is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of jeep
- It consists of 1 syllables and 4 chars.
- jeep is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with jeep
Are you looking more rhymes for jeep? Try our rhymes search engine.