Meaning of jambul
An evergreen tropical tree in the plant family Myrtaceae, native to Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Indonesia.
Information about jambul
- The plural form of jambul is: jambuls.
- Languages in which jambul is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of jambul
- It consists of 2 syllables and 6 chars.
- jambul is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Translation of jambul
- French: jamblon, jamelonier
- Spanish: jambul, jambolán
- Portuguese: jambolão
Anagrams of jambul
Words that rhyme with jambul
Dzhambul, Ipsambul, Stambul, chambul, sambul, stambul, sumbul
Are you looking more rhymes for jambul? Try our rhymes search engine.