Meaning of iceberg
- A huge mass of ocean-floating ice which has broken off a glacier or ice shelf
The Titanic hit an iceberg and sank.
- An aloof person.
- (after an adjective) An impending disastrous event whose adverse effects are only beginning to show, in reference to one-tenth of the volume of an iceberg being visible above water.
Information about iceberg
- It is a name.
- The plural form of iceberg is: icebergs.
- Languages in which iceberg is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of iceberg
- It consists of 2 syllables and 7 chars.
- iceberg is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Translation of iceberg
Words that rhyme with iceberg
Berg, berg, Aaberg, Bundaberg, Faberg, Ingaberg, Taberg, Edberg, Freudberg, Friedberg, Goldberg, Hedberg, Lindberg, Lundberg, Rydberg, Sandberg, Strandberg, Strindberg, Sundberg, Svedberg, rydberg, svedberg, Beberg, Egeberg, Fineberg, Freberg, Ingeberg, Lindeberg, Moenckeberg, Nieberg, Runeberg, Tuneberg, floeberg, Ljungberg, Cohberg, Rothberg, Schberg, Arlberg, Heidelberg, Holberg, Houlberg, Kugelberg, Marshallberg, Mengelberg, Mollberg, Schulberg, Solberg, Spiegelberg, Spielberg, Vilberg
Are you looking more rhymes for iceberg? Try our rhymes search engine.