Meaning of earthly
- (collective or in the plural) That which is of the earth or earthly; a terrestrial being.
- A slightest chance (of success etc.) or idea (about something).
- Relating to the earth or this world, as opposed to heaven; terrestrial.
- (negative) Used for emphasis
- Made of earth; earthy.
In an earthly manner
Information about earthly
- The plural form of earthly is: earthlies.
- Languages in which earthly is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of earthly
- It consists of 1 syllables and 7 chars.
- earthly is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Translation of earthly
Anagrams of earthly
Hartley, hartely, heartly, hetaryl, lathery, rathely
Words that rhyme with earthly
Sabbathly, deathly, eathly, loathly, predeathly, unloathly, twentiethly, fifthly, twelfthly, lengthly, yongthly, youngthly, eighthly, graithly, laithly, stithly, swithly, bimonthly, eighteenthly, eleventhly, fifteenthly, fourteenthly, midmonthly, monthly, nineteenthly, ninthly, semimonthly, seventeenthly, seventhly, sixteenthly, tenthly, thirteenthly, trimonthly, lothly, oversmoothly, smoothly, soothly, unsmoothly, wrothly, erthly, farforthly, fourthly, preearthly, stalworthly, superearthly, unearthly, couthly, southly, uncouthly, youthly
Are you looking more rhymes for earthly? Try our rhymes search engine.