Meaning of bin
- A box, frame, crib, or enclosed place, used as a storage container.
a corn bin; a wine bin; a coal bin
- A container for rubbish or waste.
a rubbish bin; a wastepaper bin; an ashes bin
- Any of the discrete intervals in a histogram, etc
- To dispose of (something) by putting it into a bin, or as if putting it into a bin.
- To throw away, reject, give up.
- To convert continuous data into discrete groups.
- To place into a bin for storage.
to bin wine
(in Arabic names) son of; equivalent to Hebrew בן.noun
- A thing which can have only (one or the other of) two values.
- The bijective base-2 numeral system, which uses only the digits 0 and 1.
- An executable computer file.
- A satellite system consisting of two stars or other bodies orbiting each other.
Information about bin
- The plural form of bin is: bins.
- Languages in which bin is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of bin
- It consists of 1 syllables and 3 chars.
- bin is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
container, receptacle, dustbin, chuck, discard, ditch, dump, junk, scrap, toss, trash
Anagrams of bin
Words that rhyme with bin
Chichibabin, cabin, forecabin, novoscabin, xantoscabin, gazangabin, Scriabin, Jabin, Portakabin, arglabin, cannabin, tetanocannabin, Rabin, arabin, carabin, Sabin, sabin, Skryabin, orizabin, rabbin, Mogrebbin, hibbin, Dobbin, Robbin, bobbin, cobbin, dobbin, gobbin, robbin, Gubbin, dubbin, gubbin, nubbin, feedbin, widbin, sandbin, woodbin, dihydrocubebin, pseudocubebin, sterebin, wastebin, ashbin, Ethbin, duodecibin, inhibin, aribin, Albin, Broadalbin, Chromalbin, albin
Are you looking more rhymes for bin? Try our rhymes search engine.