Meaning of backup
- help or support.
no police backup could be expected
- a copy of a file or other item of data made in case the original is lost or damaged.
make a backup of any important files
a backup copy
- an accumulation of something caused by a blockage, as in traffic or water.
there are long backups on all routes
Information about backup
- It is a name.
- The plural form of backup is: backups.
- Languages in which backup is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of backup
- It consists of 1 syllables and 6 chars.
- backup is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
backing, championship, patronage
Meaning the action of helping someone to do something:
Meaning the action of helping someone by sharing work:
Meaning help, typically of a practical nature:
Meaning extra personnel sent to increase the strength of an army or similar force:
Meaning a member of the military reserve:
Translation of backup
Words that rhyme with backup
crackup, stackup, checkup, tcheckup, kickup, pickup, stickup, wickup, cockup, knockup, lockup, mockup, fuckup
Are you looking more rhymes for backup? Try our rhymes search engine.