Meaning of anatto
- an orange-red dye obtained from the seed coat of a tropical fruit, used for colouring foods.
- the tropical American tree that yields the fruit from which annatto is obtained.
early 17th century: from Carib.
Information about anatto
- It is a name.
- The plural form of anatto is: anattos.
- Languages in which anatto is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of anatto
- It consists of 1 syllables and 6 chars.
- anatto is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of anatto
Words that rhyme with anatto
atto, Catto, Datto, datto, Flatto, Platto, mulatto, annatto, arnatto, karatto, keratto, ritratto, Luzzatto
Are you looking more rhymes for anatto? Try our rhymes search engine.