Meaning of aliyah
- immigration to Israel.
students making aliyah
- the honour of being called upon to read from the Torah.
I was called up for an aliyah
from Hebrew ‘ăliyyāh ‘ascent’.
Information about aliyah
- It is a name.
- The plural form of aliyah is: aliyahs.
- Languages in which aliyah is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of aliyah
- It consists of 1 syllables and 6 chars.
- aliyah is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Words that rhyme with aliyah
Are you looking more rhymes for aliyah? Try our rhymes search engine.