Meaning of Whang
- A blow; a whack.
- A large piece or slice; a chunk.
- A house-cleaning party.
- (chiefly of an object) To make a noise like something moving quickly through the air.
- To throw with a rapid slamming motion.
- To whack or beat.
I ought to have whanged him one in the eye.
- To slice, especially into large pieces; to chop.
Information about Whang
- Languages in which Whang is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Whang
- It consists of 1 syllables and 5 chars.
- Whang is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Anagrams of Whang
Words that rhyme with Whang
hang, Pahang, bhang, Chang, Ichang, Nanchang, Wuchang, blatchang, chang, behang, rehang, cliffhang, anhang, unhang, Pohang, phang, straphang, uphang, overhang, underhang, Shang, jinshang, slangwhang, whang, Zhang
Are you looking more rhymes for Whang? Try our rhymes search engine.