Meaning of Reaganite
- relating to or characteristic of the principles and policies of the former American president Ronald Reagan.
a Reaganite policy of military strength
- an advocate of the principles and policies of the former American president Ronald Reagan.
he thought I was a Reaganite
Information about Reaganite
- The plural form of Reaganite is: Reaganites.
- Languages in which Reaganite is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Reaganite
- It consists of 3 syllables and 9 chars.
- Reaganite is a word trisyllabic because it has three syllables
Words that rhyme with Reaganite
Nite, nite, Ammanite, Ananite, Antidicomarianite, Anzanite, Balkanite, Bardesanite, Bryanite, Buchanite, Buchmanite, Canaanite, Danite, Dedanite, Ganite, Haldanite, Lamanite, Lihyanite, Macmillanite, Manhattanite, Michiganite, Midianite, Newmanite, Ranite, Rellyanite, Romanite, Tanite, Temanite, Zervanite, albanite, alboranite, allanite, antidicomarianite, aphanite, arcanite, astrakanite, auganite, balanite, barytostrontianite, basanite, bassanite, berzelianite, beudanite, borolanite, braccianite, brazilianite, canaanite, ceylanite, chalcophanite, chloromelanite
Are you looking more rhymes for Reaganite? Try our rhymes search engine.