Meaning of Quapaw
- a member of a North American people of the Arkansas River region, now living mainly in north-eastern Oklahoma.
- the Siouan language of the Quapaw.
relating to the Quapaw or their language.
from Quapaw okáxpa, originally the name of a village.
Information about Quapaw
- The plural form of Quapaw is: Quapaws.
- Languages in which Quapaw is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Quapaw
- It consists of 2 syllables and 6 chars.
- Quapaw is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Translation of Quapaw
Words that rhyme with Quapaw
Are you looking more rhymes for Quapaw? Try our rhymes search engine.