Meaning of Kirghiz
- a member of an indigenous people of central Asia, living chiefly in Kyrgyzstan.
- the Turkic language of the Kyrgyz, with approximately 2 million speakers.
relating to the Kyrgyz or their language.
the name in Kyrgyz.
Information about Kirghiz
- Languages in which Kirghiz is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Kirghiz
- It consists of 1 syllables and 7 chars.
- Kirghiz is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
Translation of Kirghiz
Words that rhyme with Kirghiz
Are you looking more rhymes for Kirghiz? Try our rhymes search engine.