Meaning of Gab
- Idle chatter.
- The mouth or gob.
- One of the open-forked ends of rods controlling reversing in early steam engines.
- To jest; to tell lies in jest; exaggerate; lie.
- To talk or chatter a lot, usually on trivial subjects.
- To speak or tell falsely.
Information about Gab
- Languages in which Gab is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Gab
- It consists of 1 syllables and 3 chars.
- Gab is a word monosyllabic because it has one syllable
chitchat, gabfest, gossip, causerie
Anagrams of Gab
Words that rhyme with Gab
gab, gabgab, widegab, bafflegab, nashgab, forgab
Are you looking more rhymes for Gab? Try our rhymes search engine.