Meaning of Celadon
- A pale green colour, possibly tinted with gray.
- A pale green Chinese glaze.
- A ceramic ware with a pale green glaze.
Of a pale green colour tinted with gray.
Information about Celadon
- Languages in which Celadon is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Celadon
- It consists of 2 syllables and 7 chars.
- Celadon is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Anagrams of Celadon
Words that rhyme with Celadon
Adon, adon, Badon, Seadon, Mogadon, rigadon, Bhadon, bhadon, methadon, Bladon, Ladon, Valadon, celadon, espadon, Caradon, Miradon, cliradon, radon, Relaxadon
Are you looking more rhymes for Celadon? Try our rhymes search engine.