Meaning of Abenaki
- a member of an Algonquian people living chiefly in Maine and Quebec.
- either or both of the two extinct Algonquian languages ( Eastern Abnaki and Western Abnaki ) of the Abnaki.
relating to the Abnaki or their language.
from French Abénaqui, from Montagnais ouabanăkionek ‘people of the eastern land’.
Information about Abenaki
- The plural form of Abenaki is: Abenakis.
- Languages in which Abenaki is used:
(Press the button to hear it)
Hyphenation of Abenaki
- It consists of 2 syllables and 7 chars.
- Abenaki is a word disyllabic because it has two syllables
Translation of Abenaki
Anagrams of Abenaki
Words that rhyme with Abenaki
Wabanaki, Abnaki, abnaki, Anunnaki, anunnaki, Anunaki
Are you looking more rhymes for Abenaki? Try our rhymes search engine.